|Product:||V9990 Powergraph Light|
*** The case may be translucent or black (depends of the availability) ***
This new version bring to you the same quality as before, but in a small size cartridge. The objective was make a cheap cartridge. With this in mind, we start to design the new resized board. To reach our objective, we had to remove the S-VIDEO and the composite outputs. But if you want these two outputs, don't worry. We let all the signals on the RGB output and we will fabricate an adapter with this two outputs soon (sold separately). Talking about this, as in the last version of the Powergraph (rev B), the RGB output of this new version remains VGA*** pinout compatible, including 5v on the pin 9.
- Connector with multiple signals (RGB/15khz VGA pinout)
- 512kb of VRAM (Dual Port Sam) extremely fast access
- Display up to 32,768 simultaneous colors (without being " truncated " as is YJK)
- 64 pallets of a set of 32,768 colors. The levels of R, G and B can vary from 0 to 31 ( in V9938 and V9958 these levels range from 0 to 7)
- Overscan (full screen)
- Smooth scroll (vertically and horizontally)
- Hardware commands faster and many advanced
- Quick access to records and VRam (no "bottlenecks")
- Has several screens of V9938 and V9958 (5,6,7,8,10,11 and 12), but with more pages. The Screen5, for example, has 16 pages!
- Possibility of vertical scroll up to 16 pages and horizontal scroll up to 8 pages
- Resolutions: 256 x 212 , 384 x 240 , 512 x 212 , 768 x 240 among other
- The number of Sprites rises to 256 and can be displayed simultaneously on the screen up to 125 of them and up to 16 on the same line
- The sprites are composed of 16 x 16 points and each point can have a different color (which is not possible in V9938 and V9958)
- Graphics modes for gaming (Tiled mode):
- P1 and P2 are two graphics modes are especially suitable for games (they are tiled 8x8 similar to screens 1 and 2)
- P1 : It has a resolution of 256x212 with the possibility of up to 2 concurrent plans (dual plane) with scroll independently for each plan
- The P1 mode has the same characteristics of the screen5 (256x212 with 16 colors) only "Tiled"
- P2 is 512x212 resolution with only one plane and 16 colors, similar to screen7